Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nordstron Innovation Lab

Nordstron Innovation Lab
So a real smart, well thought out post from Rory Ford landed in my in-box earlier this week via the Gov2.0Australia Google list serve. The post had a link to his blog and being naturally curious, I went snooping and found a post he had written about this really cool shopping/marketing thingy done by Nordstrom Innovation Labs. Basically the Innovation Lab hijacked a real Nordstrom's store in Seattle for a week and in real time created an Ipad app for customers who wanted to buy sunglasses. Reminded me a little bit of NYC's Improv Everywhere.

I would think the next step would be to make a TV spot about this, set to some cool music, cause just watching the case study on youtube, makes me want to go and shop at Nordstrom's!

No comments: